Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Moms of Moms

Cassidy, Me, Grama Karen, and Mom 2013

 Our family has been going through A LOT lately and just got a big blow on Monday when my grama had a stroke. She has been through so much and "I'm proud to know I come from such strong stock" as my mom would say. Now, as an adult, I understand the meaning in that.

As a daughter, I look to my mother for guidance. As a mother, I look to my daughters for purpose.  I know what it's like to have something to fight for, to believe in, to worry over, to love so much it hurts. I thank my mom, my grama, and all the strong women it took to get me here to the place I am today.  Proud to say, I, myself, am a strong woman.

Me and Abby 2004



 I am not guaranteed tomorrow so, I will take this moment right now to say I Love You. I say it everyday. I want you to know all day, everyday, for the rest of your lives, You are my hope, my strength, my purpose, my life, and all of my love.

     



  Sarah Abby Gale and Cassidy Rae Ann, your mama loves you very much.  To the moon and stars, where the aliens live and the angels fly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment